Rubbish Cage Hire in Melbourne
Rubbish containment is mandatory at most construction sites in Australia to maintain the environmental standard. Rubbish cages help to keep the building site clean and make it a safer place for workers and visitors. These are temporary enclosures that can act as substitutes for skip bins. The common use of rubbish cages is to protect your project site and the area around it from rubbish caused by construction.
- Rubbish cages you hire from us are strong and durable
- Our rubbish cages are made from fully hot-dipped galvanised material for longevity and safety
- Our rubbish cages are easy to dismantle
Our rubbish cages are not only for hiring purpose we also offer rubbish cages for sale at a cheaper rate. Check our sales page if you want to buy rubbish cages for your building sites.
- Width: 1800mm
- Length: 1800mm
- Height: 1500mm
- Mesh Initiation: 75mm x 75mm x 3mm
- Outer Frame: 32mm x 1.5mm
- Surface treatment: hand welded hot-dip galvanised steel
- 4 Clamps included: 2 pcs lid panels and 4 pcs side panels
Prefer to purchase outright? No problem.
At Hire4You, we also sell most items that we hire. Ask us about our current prices & specials to compare how we can best service your requirements.