Portable Toilet Hire in Melbourne
We provide high-quality portable toilets for hire at competitive rates. All our mobile toilets are highly durable and suitable for Australian weather conditions. They are also completely hygienic, ensuring comfort around the project site.
Why Would You Hire Portable Toilets from Us?
- Our rates are very competitive & include standard monthly servicing
- Majority of our toilets are 'like new', fresh, clean & well maintained
- We have a team solely dedicated to washing, servicing, delivering & repairing our fleet of toilets to ensure the best possible service is provided to our customers & this is something we are continually striving to improve on
- Our toilets are suitable for use on construction sites but we can also supply your private event or corporate function
Our Featured Portable Toilets Hire
- Executive Portable Toilet
- PolyJohn PJN3
1. Executive Portable Toilet
The Executive is our preferred model & the majority of our fleet consist of these units. We stock both the hand & foot operated models. They are manufactured in Australia to suit the Australian building & construction industry practices. Their robust design makes them ideal for building sites & are a spacious unit, preferred by tradies.
- Spacious interior with anti-slip floor
- Extensive waste holding capacity 390 litres or 650 uses
- Large scale freshwater capacity 110 litre
- Foot Pump
- New Modern Look
- Heavy Duty Steel Skid Base
- Freshwater Flushing
- Height 2295mm
- Width 1115mm
- Depth 1175mm
- Door opening: 600mm
- Weight 127k
2. PolyJohn PJN3
The PJN3 is an essential component of our fleet due to its lightweight structure & the ability to be manoeuvred without the aid of a crane. These units are necessary where there are low overhead power lines & sites that are hard to access or need to be accessed via a laneway.
- Can be installed without the help of a crane so are useful where access is limited
- Trouble-free foot-operated pumps for flushing and handwashing give ‘hands-free hygiene'
- Modern & expertly designed for comfort
- Roomy interior with anti-slip floor
- Maximum ventilation
- Freshwater flushing
- Refer to scan with corrections
Our highly experienced staff are always ready to help you select the right product for your project. So why not drop us a call and let our team assist you?
Why Do You Need Portable Toilets?
Portable toilets are the ideal solution for any construction site or large event. Here are some reasons why you’d want to install portable toilets–
- Portable toilets ensure convenience. Workers and attendees don’t need to leave the construction site or event to use the toilet.
- As workers don’t need to travel very far, saving time and increasing productivity.
- Portable toilets offer safety and sanitation.
- Having portable toilets on construction sites can prevent the workers from walking through other areas of the business or event creating foot traffic blockages.
Have some questions about our products or services? No problem.
Please give us a call or send an email and one of friendly staff will be happy to help.